Class A investors preferred return
- Class A - 9.5% Annualized return
calculated and paid monthly.
- Paid 2nd only to Fund Expenses
- Paid in its entirety monthly prior to
any GP compensation.
- May be taken as a cash distribution
monthly or reinvested automatically
- Distributions made are final and
cannot be “clawed back” by Fund
or General Partner.
No Guaranteed Return
- Preferred Returns may not be paid
in part or in full and will not
accumulate or compound.
See pages 25, 26, 27
- 1st 12 months only
90 Day Fulfillments
- After a 12-month lockup
- 25% or less per quarter
- Lesser of 10% Fund AUM or $500k
per year per Investor
Subject To Liquidity
- Withdrawals are subject to sufficient
liquidity in the Fund
- General Partner (GP) may pause all
withdrawals for a time if there is a
material threat to Fund.
Discretionary Return of Capital
- GP may at any time return all or part
of the Investor’s equity.
See pages 29, 30
North Oak Investment REIT, LP Fund
40 Years +
WHY CHOOSE US?
40 + Years Experience
Unsurpassed service backed by decades of industry experience.
Asset-Based underwriting means each loan is specially tailored to enhance the security of your principal.